Nourish and detoxify your body with this delicious superfood smoothie!
- Almond, Coconut or Soymilk (unsweetened, vanilla or chocolate)–2 cups
- Aloe Vera Juice 1/2 cup
- Banana and/or fruit of choice pineapple, organic berries (add something colorful!)
- Liquid Chlorophyll – 1 tbsp
- Bee Pollen – 1 tbsp
- Ground Flaxseed’s – 1 tbsp
- Raw Oatmeal - a handful
- Raw Walnuts – a handful
- Raw Ginger Root – few slices to taste
- Greens: fresh organic Kale, Collards, Spinach, Sprouts–up to you!
- “Green Vibrance” supplement powder–one heaping scoop
Try using organic ingredients whenever possible. Most of these ingredients can be found at Whole Foods in the produce and supplement departments (all supplements are extremely cleansing, but optional). If you are on any medications, you can check with your doctor or pharmacist for potential adverse interactions.
Try this delicious, nutrient packed smoothie in the morning or during the day to give your taste buds a lift and your energy levels a BOOST!
Chocolate Banana Coconut smoothie
-Nutmilk (I use almond or hemp milk)
-1 unfrozen banana
-frozen fruit (mango or raspberries are delish)
-2 tbs raw Cacoa nibs (or just plain, organic cocoa powder will do)
-2 tbs of melted organic, virgin coconut oil (or more…this stuff is so good for you, feel free to throw a little extra in there!)
-sweeten with a few raw dates or a little raw agave nectar
Blend and ENJOY!!