Leslie Salmon Jones leads an Afro Flow Yoga class on the Arise and Shine morning show with Rain Pryor in New York.
Afro Flow Yoga infuses electrifying dance movements of the African Diaspora with a meditative yoga sequence of gentle yet powerful stretches.
Deeply connect with the soulful rhythmic drums, energize your chakras, gain strength and flexibility and rejoice in the bliss of feeling renewed, grounded and peaceful!
We offer weekly and monthly classes as well as workshops and retreats. These sessions are open to all levels of dance and yoga, no experience necessary! Email us for more information.
Join us for our monthly workshops at The Ailey Extension in New York City. These classes are open to all levels of yoga and dance, no experience necessary. To register, please visit www.alvinailey.org
Please join us for our bi-monthly Afro Flow Yoga classes at the Dance Complex in Central Square, Cambridge MA. These classes are open to all levels of dance and yoga, no experience necessary.
Please bring a yoga mat and water. Class time is at 3:30 – 5pm and class price is $15 plus $1/mat rental. Please arrive 15-30mins early to register or save time and register on-line:
In the Living From Your Core Workshop, you learn how to
- Affirm your purpose, flow into your intention, and align with your vision and goals
- Connect with your core?physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally
- Discover the link between your personal story and the stories of your ancestors
- Create personal and global visions
- Set smart goals and take action to create a better life
- Explore nonjudgment of self and others through the practice of yoga and the dances of the African diaspora.
March 20-22, 2015
Tuition is $220 (& Accommodations Fees Vary) for the weekend.